Sunday, May 26, 2013

RECAP: This week on MissStyleMonster

About to sneak in a little blogging at work. Shhh! ;)
Hi beauties,

I wanted to do a post similar to last weeks recap post, to share with I talked about this week on my blog, just in case you  missed something! 

Fuzz Free for Summer:  My favorite hair removal products for face, body, and even Brazilian. Check it out [Here

Lifestyle: 90's Kid Tag: Power Rangers, Big Wheels, Wonderballs, and Hansen, Oh my! See it [Here]

Fragrance Friday: Harajuku Lovers G of the Sea- Mermaid Bottle, 'Nuff Said. Check it out [Here]

Bronzers: The Good, The Bad, and The Oompa Loompa: Bronzers that I have tried, both drugstore and high end. What looks natural, what doesn't, and what will make you look like you work for Willy Wonka. Post [Here]

Summer Perfection: Victoria's Secret "Secret Garden" Body Mists: I prefer body mists in the summer, and VS body mists are my go-to. A look at Love Spell, Pear Glace, and Sweet Daydream. Check it out [Here]

YouTube Videos of the week:





I hope you all had an amazing week, and enjoy your Memorial Day weekend! 


XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment