Friday, May 10, 2013

Fragrance Friday: Katy Perry Purr

The rainy day made my bottle look like an evil kitty!
Hi beauties,

Welcome back to Fragrance Friday! This week one of my favorite perfumes has been Katy Perry's Purr. I adore Katy Perry's music as well as her style. This purple cat shaped bottle is totally up my alley, and is such a great addition to my perfume collection! 

The notes of this perfume: Peach Nectar, Forbidden Apple, Jasmine Blossom, Bulgarian Rose, Vanilla Orchid, Sandalwood, and Musk. It is a gorgeous light fragrance that is so feminine. It is one of the more girly fragrances that I own, and I cannot get enough of it. I haven't tried Katy Perry's second fragrance but am definitely interested in checking it out!

What is your favorite fragrance lately? I'd love to hear from you!

XOXO,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I've never smelled this perfume but I sure do love a kitty shaped bottle! I just posted about my favorite spring/summer fragrance on my blog if you'd like to go check it out!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete