Wednesday, May 1, 2013

OOTD: April Showers bring FASHION flowers








Hi beauties,
I wanted to share yesterdays outfit with you all. I'm super bummed that the two full body pics are blurry. They aren't blurry on camera or on my memory card, but somehow they are blurry once uploaded to blogger. *sad face!*

Here's what I wore on April 30, 2013:

Black Sweater: Kohls
Poppy Skirt: Goodwill
Wedges: Old Navy
Clutch: Vintage
Sunnies: TJMaxx - Jessica Simpson Aviators 
Rings L-R - Grandmothers Vintage Engagement ring, EMB ring- Disney World (Epcot), Snake Ring- Vintage
Nail Polish: Sugar Rush by Sinful Colors

 I was SOOOO excited when I found this Poppy printed skirt at Goodwill. It is from the brand The Limited. I love its shape, and how it twirls when you spin around!

Hope you all are having a great start to May!

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment