Sunday, May 19, 2013

RECAP: This week on MissStyleMonster

Hi beauties,

I wanted to do a little catch-up or recap post on the posts from this week, just in case you missed any, or wanted to check them out! I'll also link my YouTube Videos from this week in case you're interested! 


MAC Blush Collection: I shared with you the five MAC blushes that I have in my collection. They ARE limited edition, but I still wanted to share my thoughts since MAC is constantly repromoting products from previous collections. Check it out [HERE]


Thrifting Finds // The Limited, Just Fab, Dior, Burberry, VS + More: Thrift shopping is my favorite thing to do, and I've hunted down some amazing finds over the last 4 months. Check it out [HERE] Bonus- YouTube video linked at the end of blog post!

Fragrance Friday: Britney Spears Circus Fantasy perfume. I know some find celebrity fragrances tacky, but I happen to love them. Read more [HERE]

Favorite Natural Health & Beauty Products: I've been a vegetarian for almost two years, but I haven't always been into natural beauty products, over the last year, that has changed! Also products that help soothe dry mouth, and a peek into oral care obsessions. Find out more [HERE] BONUS: YouTube video linked at the end of the post

Being a Godmother: An intro to Kendall, and her (God)Mothers day gift to me! See that [HERE]

YouTube Videos of the week:



Hope you had a great week! 

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment