Sunday, May 5, 2013

FOR THE LOVE OF: Tweezerman Tweezers



Hi beauties,

I have always been interested in learning about how to achieve the perfect eyebrow, but I have always been afraid that it would hurt, or take too long, or worse: that I'd mess it up, leaving myself with no eyebrows whatsoever. I have always had thicker eyebrows, but they have never really had any type of shape to them. I always accepted my fate of having caterpillar eyebrows, until the day that I met Tweezerman Tweezers.

Let me set the scene: I was walking through Sephora, when what did my wandering eyes see? Something pink, something with skulls, and something with Betsey Johnson. I was IMMEDIATELY on board. Being an avid beauty blog reader and YouTube watcher, I had always heard about Tweezerman tweezers, and how they were basically miracle workers for your eyebrows. Being the skeptic that I am, I always admired from afar, never willing to risk the money for expensive tweezers. I'm not sure what changed my mind that day in Sephora, whether it be the tricky lighting, or all that perfume gone to my brain, but I am so thankful it did, because I'm never looking back!

Yes, Tweezerman Tweezers are a bit expensive compared to others. The Betsey Johnson collab tweezers retailed at $25 USD. Their normal line of tweezers run around the $22 USD price mark. Here's the thing, they are the best tweezers that I have ever tried. They can get the tiniest hair, and they never pull your skin. You are able to shape and clean up around your eyebrows so quickly with these because it is virtually pain free! (And that says a lot for me- because I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to pain!)

Another added bonus, is that for as long as they can be sharpened, Tweezerman will sharpen your tweezers for FREE. Yes, you heard that right, FREE sharpening. How genius is that?

As you can tell, I'm a bit "over the moon" with this beauty tool, and I can honestly say that they are worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY!

You can find them at Sephora, and the Tweezerman website! 

Have you tried Tweezerman Tweezers? How did you like them? I'd love to hear from you! 

XOXO,
Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment