Saturday, May 4, 2013

PRODUCT RAVE: Pixi Eye Beauty Kit



Hi beauties,
Every once in a while, a product just changes the way you think about makeup. This happened to me recently. Lately I've been in somewhat of a makeup rut. I just felt uninspired with my eye looks, so most days I just opted for a cream eyeshadow all over the lid and winged liner. That all changed the day I was "shopping my stash" and ran across the Pixi Eye Beauty Kit in No. 2 Mango. I swatched a few of the colors and was surprised at what I found, It made me wonder why I hadn't used the palette in a while. To say the colors were gorgeous would be an understatement. The shadow applied like a dream and had a stunning sheen to them, which make your eyes look like they're dancing. (SERIOUSLY!) I was blown away by the consistency of the shadows and how they applied without looking the least bit powdery. Needless to say, this kit has quickly become my go to, and is kept in my everyday makeup bag. You can do any type of look with this kit, and can quickly go from daytime to nighttime. At first I was intimidated by the red brick color in the kit, but it has become one of my favorites, because it makes brown eyes pop and gives it something extra.

I believe the brand Pixi is from the UK, so it can be a little tricky to get our hands on in the US. I have seen a limited amount of Pixi products at Target, so I'd say online might be your best bet if you are wanting to get your hands on them.




A day time look using the Pixi Beauty Kit!


I HIGHLY recommend that you check out the Pixi Eye Beauty Kit, because I'm confident that you will love it just as much as I do! I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled at Target to try and find some more Pixi products to try!

Have you tried any Pixi Beauty products? What do you recommend that I try out? I'd love to hear from you!

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment