Monday, May 6, 2013

Braided Headband



Hi beauties,
I'm not usually one to try out different hair styles. I've had many a failed sock bun attempt, so I kind of gave up on anything other than wearing my hair down, or in a ponytail. 

Recently PiinkSparkles on YouTube, did a video about a fun braided headband hairstyle. I tried it out and loved it because it was so easy and quick. (If I can do it, you can do it!) It is great on second or third day hair, and helps get the front part of your hair out of your face and out of the way! 

Have you tried this hairstyle? What did you think of it? Are you a huge Piinksparkles fangirl like me? :) I'd love to hear from you!

XOXO,
Erin

6 comments:

  1. My hair is just about long enough to do this! It really suits you :)
    daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, this style really suits you <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hairstyle really suits you!!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's great for the warmer weather :) xx

      Delete