Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer Perfection: Victoria's Secret Body Mist Favorites


Hi beauties,

Something about Victoria's Secret "Secret Garden"  refreshing body mists scream summer to me. I find body mists easier to wear in the summer because they are less "heady" and intrusive. VS body mists are my go-to because the scents are always a fresh mix or fruity florals that are gentle on the skin and really linger throughout the day. I wanted to share my three favorites with you, in case you are on the market for a new fresh mist for summer!

"Refresh with fragrance from a Secret Garden, infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile. Mist over body after shower or bath for delicately scented skin."

Love Spell: This is one of Victoria's Secret cult body mist scents. It is easily recognizable, but is something that no matter how many times I wear it, I just cannot get enough. The notes in Love Spell are Cherry Blossom, Peach, and White Jasmine. To me, this smells like a grown- up fruit punch cocktail. It's so nice! I've never met anyone who didn't like this scent.

Pear Glace: This scent is my absolute FAVORITE scent out of all the Secret Garden Body Mists that I've tried. It has been featured in my favorites video and blog post, and I can't get enough of it. (I don't know how to pronounce "Glace" though! LOL) The notes are Pear Nectar, Cassis, and Violet. I love anything pear scented, so this is right up my alley! I also love that it is green! It was one of the first Secret Garden body mists on the market along with Love Spell, and it's still going strong, so I'm guessing that means a lot of people love it!

Sweet Daydream: This scent is Apple, Raspberry, and Vanilla, so it isn't quite as "tartly" scented as the other two. I really enjoy this as well, and love to spray it throughout my room as well as wearing it as a body mist. As you can see, I haven't used this one quite as much as the others, due to the fact that the pump leaks and it makes it super difficult to pump out the mist, so I have to work with it a little more to get the product out. I'm planning on using up one of the others and then washing the pump and putting it in the Sweet Daydream bottle! Then it will be more easy to enjoy!

Do you have any favorite VS body mist scents? I'd love recommendations!

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love if you followed me here or on bloglovin', or twitter @MissStyleMonstr (hehe!)

Happy Saturday my lovelies!

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment