Thursday, May 2, 2013

CURRENTLY LOVING: Vintage Rings

 CURRENTLY LOVING: Vintage Rings


Hi beauties,

I have been absolutely loving vintage rings lately, and I wanted to share my favorite one with you. I found it on eBay from a seller who sold jewelry from estate sales. This particular ring is 1920's Art Deco, and has a large stone, and is surrounded by two snakes. It is definitely a statement ring, but I have found that because of the neutral shade of the stone, that it is very wearable for everyday. I've worn it everyday for the past two weeks or so. I also love that it is silver. I will always prefer silver over gold, because silver suits my skin tone much better. 





I've noticed that most of the vintage rings that I've found have been more of a smaller ring size. Thankfully, I wear a size 5.5, but this ring is 5.25 and fits snugly which I like, because I don't have to worry about it falling off.

What do you guys think about vintage rings? I'd love to hear from you!

XOXO,
Erin

2 comments: