Thursday, May 9, 2013

What's In: My Everyday Makeup Bag


Hi Beauties,

I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to share with you what I carry in my "everyday makeup bag" a.k.a as what makeup items that I carry with me in my purse. I love to read these kind of posts and watch videos on what's in other people's makeup bags, because I guess I'm a bit nosey really. :) 

My makeup bag is by Harajuku Lovers and I found it on clearance for 70% off at Macy's a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if it is discontinued or not, but I haven't seen any Harajuku Lovers items carried at Macy's (or anywhere really) for quite some time.

Now on to what is in my makeup bag!

    
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser: I have this in the shade 50 Neutralizer and it is just perfect! I set it with Bare Minerals Well Rested. Such a winning combination!

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Moisture Lotion: I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing me talk about this, but I can't sing its praises enough. I love love love it. It really helps with dark spots and brightening up a dull complexion.

Rimmel London BB Cream- Light: I did an entire post on drugstore BB creams [here], and this is by far my favorite. Minimizer pores, covers, brightens, and lasts all day.

ELF Face Kabuki: I was a little skeptical about ELF brushes, but this kabuki is well worth its $6 price tag. Washes well, and doesn't shed!

Flower Beauty Shine On Lip Gloss- Baby's Breath: A grown up version of all my other creamy baby pink lip glosses. No overpowering smell, and doesn't make my lips peel.

MAC Paint Pot- Let's Skate: A gorgeous pinky nude with gold shimmer. Beautiful on its own, or as a base.

Wet-N-Wild Juicy Lip Balm-Cherry: I don't use this as a lip balm, because it isn't the least bit moisturizing. I do love it however for the gorgeous subtle everyday appropriate red color. The cherry scent is one all 90's kids will recognize! 

Covergirl Lash Blast Length Mascara: Great lengthening mascara.

Fresh Supernova Mascara: If I could justify the $25 price tag, the full size of this mascara would be mine. It is amazing paired with the Lash Blast Length, or alone. Adds length, and volume, without annoying my contacts!

Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner-Brown: If you haven't tried this, you need to. I find brown liner much less harsh for everyday wear. This liner is less than $2.

NYX Push-Up Bra For Your Eyebrow: Dual sided product that is handy and travel friendly. A universal light brown eyebrow pencil on one side, and a matte pink highlight on the other. (which I've heard is a dupe for Benefit's Eye Bright!)

Hard Candy Baked Blush- Living Doll: This is a mini version from one of Hard Candy's "try me" kits. I love this for days when I'm in a hurry. This acts as a blush and highlighter all in one.

MAC Eyeshadow-Remotely Grey: A great staple eyeshadow. In a pinch I've used this all over the lid, and even as an eyebrow powder. It is a taupe-ish brown color. Not really grey at all.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment-Rose: From the Sephora birthday gift last year. A gorgeous rose color and an awesome lip balm that doesn't just sit on top of your lips.

Almay Smart Shade Concealer-Light: Its an okay concealer, but doesn't hold a candle to my discontinued Revlon Age Defying concealer. It's moisturizing for underneath the eyes, but doesn't really match completely.

There you have it- What I carry in my everyday makeup bag! I'd love to know what products are in yours or if you've tried any of the products that I mentioned! I love hearing from you! 

XOXO,
Erin              

1 comment:

  1. What a cute makeup bag! You've got some great products in there- that Hard Candy blush looks especially pretty! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete