Saturday, May 4, 2013

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY: Mermaid at heart edition



Hi beauties,

Is it just me, or are these "The one that got away" posts becoming a regular kind of thing? In a way, it's kinda good because it means that I'm staying in my budget and not buying things that I don't need! This past year Billabong came out with these Mermaid At Heart shirts and they sold out ridiculously quick. I love love love anything to do with mermaids, and I was really bummed when it disappeared off of Pacsun's website. It would be so cute to pair either the tank or the tea over a bikini with some cut off jean shorts and flip flops. So "beach chic", just like a real mermaid!

Did any of you get your hands on the Billabong Mermaid At Heart shirts? Fingers crossed that they bring them back this summer! 

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment