Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash






 

Hi beauties,

I have really sensitive skin. I was using other drugstore facial washes, but the weren't quite gentle enough for my dry/dehydrated skin. I had heard great things about the Simple skin care line, and I knew I needed to check out the products and I was pleased to see that there was a Moisturizing facial wash in the range! I loved the 2-1-0  simple philosophy of this product having 2 vital vitamins, 1 skin loving nutrient, and 0 perfumes or dyes. I have noticed in the past that my skin really negatively reacts to both dyes and perfumes, and will become red and sore. I really have noticed a difference in my skins red dry patches, which is great. I still have to exfoliate twice a week, since there are no scrubbing beads or anything in this product. One thing that I dislike unfortunately is that the second ingredient is a sulfate. I was hoping this facial wash would have been sulfate  free, but it is not. (It isn't a deal breaker though, it is still a wonderful product!)

I would recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin, because it will help to reduce any redness or irritations. I'm not sure how this would be on acne prone skin, because it doesn't have any salicylic acids or anything like that.

Have you tried any Simple skin care products? Do you know of any facials washes that are paraben or sulfate free? I'd love to hear from you!!

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment