Friday, May 3, 2013

Fragrance Friday: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue



Hi beauties,

Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue is one of my absolute favorite scents. It is a scent that is widely popular, so if you are wanting a scent that no one else has, I'd keep looking. For me, Light Blue is something that I instantly recognize when I smell it on someone else, because it has such a distinct smell. I find myself wearing this most in the spring and summer, because of it's fresh and fruity notes.

According to Sephora, the notes in this perfume are: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, and musk.

Have I mentioned it smells amazing? It is on the pricey side, coming from D&G and all. The 1.6 oz bottle retails for about $69 depending on  where you buy it. Although it costs a pretty penny, this perfume is one that I've taken ages to get through, because you only need to spray a tiny amount! 



What fragrance are you currently wearing? I'd love to know your favorites!

XOXO,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this scent too, it's perfect for spring & summer. I'm really loving Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh at the moment <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must try Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh. I smelled it in a magazine and liked it much better than the original Daisy which I thought was a bit too floral for my taste! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete