Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thrifting Finds: The Limited, Just Fab, Dior, Burberry, VS + More

Hi beauties,

I've gotten really into thrifting lately, and I've found some great finds at the Goodwill stores in my area. I thought I would share with you what I have found! I would also like to say that due to the lighting, some of the colors are being washed out. I have yet to figure out how to take photos of fashion pieces by myself, so these photos definitely do not do them justice!


The Limited Poppy Skirt: If you read my blog regularly, then you've seen this piece before, because I did an OOTD post wearing this. It's a heavier fabric so it is a great transition piece for spring, and can also be layered over leggings for the winter. It also has pockets which was a nice surprise. I just couldn't pass it up! - $3  



The Limited
Burberry London Sweater: This sweater is a really heavy knit, and feels very well made. The sleeves get tighter at the wrist, which gives them a blouse-y feel. It is a bit cropped, which I actually don't mind. I tried this on with black yoga leggings, a tank top and black biker boots, and loved it! I think it is a piece that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. -$3

Burberry Sweater

Selma Cury Sweater: I can never think of a shade of green to describe this sweater, but I love it! It is 100% cotton, and is very basic. There is no logo, and it has a high neckline which makes this a staple piece when dressing for work or any conservative occasion. -$3

Selma Cury Sweater

Ann Taylor plum heels: I bought because they matched a plum dress that I already had, and I thought it would be cute to be "matchy-matchy" for a special occasion. They have real leather soles and very minor wear. I love the subtle bow on the toe, and how low the heel is. These are a size 8.5 and were $3

Just Fabulous red heels: I was so surprised to see these! I've been hearing a lot about Just Fabulous on blogs and on YouTube, but with the price tag of the monthly subscription service, it is just out of my budget. These look brand new, and have zero scuffs on the sole, making me think that they haven't been worn outside. They aren't real suede of course, but I thought these red heels would add a fun pop of color to a plain outfit. They have about a 4 inch heel and then a 1 inch hidden platform, so about 5 inches in all. These are size 9 and were $3.

Shoedazzle Slingback heels: Shoedazzle is also a subscription service that I've seen a lot about. I think these sling backs are very work and business appropriate. The small heel makes it easy to walk and be on your feet all day. The cute bow detailing really makes your feet look dainty and feminine. I just had to have these as well! -$3 


[L-R]: Ann Taylor Sz. 8.5, Just Fabulous Sz. 9, Shoedazzle Sz. 9

Old Navy Capri length dress pants: I have to dress up for work, and it is pretty much impossible for me to find dress pants. Capri pants are so much easier because they don't have to be a certain length. These are really comfortable black dress capris and look very similar to a pair that I saw a video about from J Crew! -$3

Lee Capri length dress pants: I got these for the exact same reason! They are a bit higher waisted than I'm used to, but I really liked these. I think they will be a fun pop of color! -$3

Old Navy black dress capri pants, Lee red capri pants

VS Pink Velor Zip-up: I thought this would be great to pair with yoga pants and a tank top to wear to class. Any zip-up at Goodwill is $5, but in the grand scheme of things it is still a lot cheaper than it retails for! I thought this was very subtle for VS Pink, which is great!

VS Pink Zip-up

Vintage Dior Mens Sweater: I wish the lighting wasn't washing out the color of this. It is a light camel color, and is sooo soft. It does show sign of wear, which is to be expected since it's vintage. I can't wait to play with layering this in the fall! -$3

Vintage Dior Mens sweater - Blogger will not flip this! :(

Ralph Lauren Polo Mens Button Up: The lighting isn't showing the true color of this either. It is actually a gorgeous purple with grey under tones. It is long enough to wear with leggings because it covers my booty, but I thought it would also look cute with the sleeves rolled up, unbuttoned, and tucked into high waisted jean shorts! -$3

Ralph Lauren Mens button up - Blogger wont turn this one either!

That is pretty much all that I've found while thrifting lately! I love love love going to thrift stores and digging through the racks to find some hidden gems! It's like a treasure hunt for me!

XOXO,
Erin 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment