Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring Accessorizing: Kate Spade Earrings

 Spring Accessorizing: Kate Spade Earrings



Hi beauties,

I'll be the first to admit that I'm more of a neutral girl. Preferring simple silver studs over huge hoop earrings, or brightly colored dangles, because it goes more with my style and daily uniform of all black and brown. That all changed on February 14, 2013.


 

For Valentines Day this year, my sister surprised me with these little beauties. They are the Kate Spade Faceted Chandelier earrings in pink. As you can see they are definitely a statement! The circle and teardrop stones are surrounded by gold which really compliments the pink. They are much more light weight than they look, so the post back is really comfortable and doesn't tug on your ear.

My favorite way to wear these is either with an all black outfit. Wearing these with a simple outfit really allows the earrings to become the focal point of the outfit, and really make the pink of the earrings "pop". The bright pink color also look really great with dark hair, because they don't get "lost" in your hair like many other more neutral earrings tend to do!

I believe these earrings are available at Nordstrom, but my sister got mine from Kate Spade's website.

What is your favorite way to accessorize for spring? What do you think about these bright pink statement earrings?

Talk to you soon!

XOXO,
Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment