Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Manicure Monday (Better late than never!)

Manicure Monday: (Better late than never!)



 



Hi beauties,

I'm getting up my "Manicure Monday" post a little late! Ooops! For this week, I chose to paint my nails using Sinful Colors' "Sugar Rush". It is from Sinful Colors' spring collection titled Sugar Rush which had 8 nail polishes total in the collection. Sugar rush is described as a powder blue, which I agree and disagree with. Yes, it is more of a powdery pastel blue, but to me it seems very muted which I love, and has a tinge of a grey undertone. I like to describe it as a rainy day blue. It really is gorgeous, and is an easy to apply cream shade. The best part is, that this nail polish only retails for $1.99! Total Bargain.

Did you get any polishes from this collection? I'd love to hear from you!

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment