Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shopaholic Tag

Hi Beauties,
I wanted to do a blog post on the Shopaholic Tag that goes along with my video that I posted on YouTube. I know watching videos isn't everyone's cup of tea, so I wanted to write it out for you all too! I wasn't tagged by anyone, but it still seemed like a fun tag! 



Questions:
1.) Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?



I don't think I would consider myself a shopaholic! (But one never admits addiction right?) I really like to shop, but I am trying to save money so to fulfill my shopping urges I like to go thrifting!
2.)How would you classify your style?

I would say that my style is eclectic. I tend to not follow trends and just wear what I like. My style has sometimes been described as bohemian by others.
3.) What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing from?

Goodwill or Target! Target's dollar section gets me every time because they are always filled with cheap Hello Kitty treasures, and I LOVE ME SOME Hello Kitty! ;) I also can't leave Goodwill without buying at least one thing. I am moving out on my own this summer so I have slowly been collecting vintage dishes and other homeware items for my apartment. I love searching for Pyrex and Anchor Hocking items!
4.) Where do you find the best deals?

I probably find the best deals online. I follow several couponing blogs and they are always posting online deals that they find, which are usually 75% + off MSRP! I also find some great deals on Target and Kohls clearance racks, and of course my beloved Goodwill!
5.) What designers are you willing to splurge on?

Betsey Johnson, and by splurge I mean "Still on sale". Her stuff is expensive, but totally up my alley!
6.) Do you have a go to shopping outfit?

As a giant, I really have to try items on to make sure that they fit or that pants are long enough. (Tall girl probz!) I usually will wear black leggings, a tank top, and a cardigan, with either flip flops or my pull on biker boots. Usually all black, because it's my favorite color to wear!
7.) What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup?)

Shoes, and collecting charms for my Juicy Couture Charm bracelet!
8.) What is one staple item that you can't live without?

Definitely flats. I am a substitute teacher and am usually on my feet all day. Flats are the best shoe option for my job.
9.) What is one trend you hope never goes out of style?

LEGGINGS! As I mentioned, I'm really tall. It's basically impossible for me to find pants that are long enough. Leggings are so easy to style!  
10.) What trend did you love that passed away too quickly?
I honestly don't follow many trends, so I'm not sure on this one.
11.) Who is your fashion icon?

Nicole Richie, Taylor Momsen, Mira Duma, Marion Cottiliard


Find ME here:
Twitter: @MissStyleMonstr
Instagram: @ErinKenzie
Blog: http://www.missstylemonster.blogspot.com


Thanks so much for reading, and I tag ANYONE who wants to do this tag! 

XOXO,
Erin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment