Sunday, April 14, 2013

Skincare Routine



Hi beauties,

As promised, I am going to share my skincare routine with you. My skincare routine is really basic, and for the most part can be found at the drugstore. Also, my skin tends to be dry and dehydrated. 

[I also want to note that I somehow lost the photo of the sunscreen that I wear, which is the Hawaiian Tropic moisturizing sunscreen. This product is something that I wear when I do not wear any other makeup. It is moisturizing and it does not break me out.]

 
The Simple Moisturizing facial wash is probably the best cleanser that I have found at the drugstore that does not strip my face further of moisture. I find that it calms down my skin if it is agitated due to allergies or a new makeup product. It is just an all around great cleanser, and is great for people like me who are on a budget.

 


This is something that you have probably seen mentioned on my blog before. I did receive this to try out from Influenster. It is basically a battery powered cleansing system. The bristles are rubber which is great both for sanitary reasons, and for really cleaning out your pores. I also like the Shine Shine Go Away cleanser, although it is geared more towards people with oily skin. I typically will use the cleanser once a week to remove anything extra.



This is really the only higher end product in my skincare routine. It is the Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil. I got this in a gift set around Christmas time, and it is a very multipurpose product. I put this on my skin at night when I get out of the shower and let it sink in over night. When I wake up in the morning my skin is so soft, moisturized, and glowing. This is a wonderful product, and I will definitely be buying a full size when this travel size runs out.


This is such a classic product with a cult following and it is something that I really love as well. Anytime my skin is having some hormonal (a.k.a- that time of the month) breakouts, I turn to this product and it has never let me down. It is a clay mask, and smells of yummy spearmint. I use this mask around once every week or two, and can really tell a different in the clarity of my skin. I also use this as a foot mask, and it is great for that as well! 


That is my skincare routine! I'd love to know what you use for your skincare! 

XOXO,
Erin

Twitter: @MissStyleMonstr

No comments:

Post a Comment