Sunday, April 28, 2013

The One that got away: Little Mermaid Leggings Edition


Hi beauties,

I'm here with another edition of "The one that got away". I'm a huge fan of Hot Topic, as they carry a lot of items that fit my style. While having a little look on their website recently, I saw these BEAUTIFUL Little Mermaid Leggings. They had two different types, but I liked these the best. (The others were a black and purple color, with Ariel on one side, and Ursula on the other.) I know that these leggings might be a little "out there", but I think they are such a cool statement piece that would look great paired with combat boots and a denim button up. I should have scooped them up since they were on sale, but I waited too long and now they are gone completely from the website. [Insert sad pouty face here!] 

What do you think of these type of statement leggings? Were you able to get your hands on a pair? How would you style them? I'd love to know! 

Also- sorry about the crappy iphone photo, but its all I had since the leggings are gone from the site.

Talk to you soon!

XOXOO,
Erin

1 comment: