Monday, April 29, 2013

GET TO KNOW ME: Beauty Blogger Tag

 
 
Hi beauties,
While discovering a new blog [link here], I saw that there is a beauty blogger tag! Which obviously made me excited, since I am a beauty blogger and all. I wasn't tagged to do this, but I decided to tag myself and go ahead with the tag! It's a great way to get to know the person behind a blog. So here we go!!

1. Is your hair natural curly or straight?

I have naturally curly hair. When I was little, and even now when my hair is cut short, I have ringlet curls. Since my hair is so long and heavy now, it is more on the curly wavy side. I love having curly hair! 
 
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I haven't dyed my hair in a while, but when I do dye it, I do it at home. My mom usually helps to make sure that all my hair is completely covered.
   
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?

I love to change my style up, but I tend to stick to the neutral colors. I typically wear black and brown, with the occasional color thrown in the mix.
   
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

Usually I do my own. I'm trying to save money, so I haven't been to the salon in quite some time. I do have to say though, that there is nothing more relaxing than going for a mani/pedi at a salon. Although I am super ticklish so I always end up trying to stifle some giggles while getting my pedicure.

   5. How often do you change your nail polish?

I usually change it up once or twice a week. It really just depends on how often I get bored with the color to be honest.



  6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?

I paint them in both the summer and winter. I think polished toe nails just make my feet look more feminine and pretty! Right now I have my toes painted with China Glaze's Turned Up Turquoise Neon!
 
7. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?

My everyday routine for work can be done in 8-10 minutes depending on how much of a hurry I'm in. If I am doing my makeup for an event, it can take an hour or so!
   
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

ALWAYS the face. I tried to do the eyes first once, and it was so weird! I don't understand how people can do their eye makeup before their face makeup.
   
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I have to admit that I collect makeup. Although I do use all my makeup, so it's not like it is sitting there collecting dust!
   
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

I hardly ever wear false eyelashes because I cannot for the life of me learn to apply them. My mom always has to help me (she's a champ!) I've watched tutorial after tutorial to try and learn the process, but I just can't do it!

   11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?

No I don't. I sometimes will give my skin a break.
 
12. Do you wear makeup when your home alone, or with family?

I sometimes do wear makeup when I am home alone or with family, mainly because I actually enjoy the process of applying makeup. I am a creature of habit and I thrive in routines, so applying my makeup is just another routine that I enjoy doing most days.
   
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?

Yes I will leave home without makeup on. I don't apply makeup for other people, I apply it for myself and because I enjoy doing it. I will rock a total bare face out in public and could care less!
   
14. How many high-end products do you have?

I have a few high-end products, but I'm not sure how many. I think the term "high-end" is different to everyone. For some, MAC may be seen as high-end, while for others it may not be.
   
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?

I usually decide as I am getting dressed, which tends to lead to me leaving the house later than planned. I really should start planning out my OOTD the night before.
   
16. How often do you change your handbag?

I don't change my handbag very often. Most of my handbags are neutral, so they go with pretty much any outfit.
   
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?

I don't have a set schedule as far as going to sleep, because I hardly ever am able to sleep through the night. I typically wake up at 5:30 AM Monday- Friday, and around 8 AM on the weekends. I usually try to be in bed around 10-11, even though I tend to toss and turn all night.
   
18. How often or when do you workout?


I don't work out nearly as much as I should. For me, the typical workout is just not fun. My kind of workout is usually taking my dog for a walk, or taking a Yoga or Zumba class.




19. Left handed or right handed?

Left handed. (Only 10% of the human population is left handed!)

20. How tall are you?

6'0! Tall girls run the world.

21. Do you speak any foreign language?

My mom speaks Spanish, so I can understand some of it, but I cannot actually speak any language other than English.
   
22. How many pets do you have?

4! I have a dog named Hemi Daisy, who is a greyhound-lab mix, an indoor cat named Willie Herbert, and a barn cat named Cookie. I also have a cat named Weedle Juliet, who lives with my sister.





23. How often are you on blogger?

I check blogger everyday!

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?

Yes! I love to see what other people think about products, and their opinions on different blog posts.
   
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

I typically have a list in my head, but I don't have it written down.



   
26. How did you come up with your Blog name?

It kind of came to me because I would always joke with my family about being a monster. I also tend to have my own unique style, so that is how MissStyleMonster was born!
 
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?


I use a Pink Cannon Powershot

28. How often do you clean your house?

I am kind of a messy bessy. I clean my house about once a week, and my room every couple of weeks. I know, I know - BAD ERIN!
 
29. What's your favorite color?

I like Emerald Green  a lot. I also love pink and black.

30. Do you swear?

Honestly, yes I do sometimes. I'm trying to be more aware of it and stop saying swear words. I've gotten better over the past year or so though!

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?

I'm going to work on my blog and upload a video to my YouTube channel!


I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little about me! 

You can also find me here:
Twitter: @MissStyleMonstr
Instagram: @ErinKenzie
Youtube: Link [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment