Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Before & After: Rimmel London BB Cream Edition




Hi beauties,

Here is the before and after shots of my skin with and without the Rimmel BB Cream. I'm going to be doing a drugstore BB cream post, as soon as I feel like I've worn them all enough times to give my true opinion of each one. So far the standout is Rimmel London's BB Cream. It is more of a neutral color which is great because I feel like a lot of times drugstore BB creams can pull a little orange on my skin tone which makes it very obvious that I have on makeup.

What I am wearing in the photo:
-Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Sun Damage lotion
-Rimmel London BB Cream in Light
-Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in SunLight
-MAC Prom Princess Blush
-MAC Let's Skate Paint Pot
-Revlon Age Defying Concealer
-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
-MAC Remotely Gray Eyeshadow 
-Jordana Fabuliner in Brown
-VS Mascara
-Baby Lips Cherry Me

 XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment