Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CHEAP HOW TO: Pink Lips for Spring




Hi beauties,

I wanted to share my favorite lip combination for Spring with you! It is so beautiful and best of all it is using drugstore products! 

Here is what you'll need:
NYX Long Lip Liner: Pinky
Revlon Lip Butter: Sweet tart

HOW TO:

-Outline your lips using Pinky lip liner
-Fill in lips using Pinky lip liner (this will lock in the color, and will leave a pretty long lasting stain for after lip butter has worn off.
-Apply Sweet tart lip butter (the lip butter acts as a balm, lip stick, and lip gloss in one)
-Enjoy your sassy bright pink lips!

If you'd like to see me doing the tutorial, you can watch it here, or on my youtube channel!



Thanks so much for reading!

XOXO,
Erin

PS: You can find me here:

Twitter: @MissStyleMonstr
Youtube: Link [Here]

No comments:

Post a Comment