Friday, May 17, 2013

Fragrance Friday: Britney Spears Circus Fantasy


Hi beauties,

This week I have been loving Britney Spears' Circus Fantasy perfume. I know, I know, some people might think that celebrity fragrances are a little cheesy, but I happen to LOVE them! 

First of all, I think the bottle is gorgeous. I really love the blue paired with the red. It went great along with her advertisment for this perfume, which obviously was circus themed. (I boycott circuses in real life, but since none of the money spent went to circuses, I figured it was okay!)

The notes are described as: "Juicy Raspberry Zest, Apricot Blossom, Peony, Lotus, Orchid, Vanilla, Musk, and Violet Candy." (what is violet candy?!) I really like this fragrance and I find it to be perfect for spring. It isn't too floral-y, (floral perfumes typically give me a huge headache), but it's just the right amount of floral, vanilla, and sweetness. I think it is one of the most unique perfumes that Britney Spears has come out with. The best part? It lingers for HOURS without having to reapply.

I got mine at TJMaxx, but it shouldn't be too hard to find online if you are interested.

Have you tried any Britney Spears perfumes?

Hope you had an amazing week! 

xoxo,
Erin       

No comments:

Post a Comment