Friday, May 24, 2013

FRAGRANCE FRIDAY: G of the Sea





Hi beauties,

What is it about mermaids that make me so happy? HAHA But seriously, I just love them. A Mermaid shaped perfume bottle?- EVEN BETTER!!!

This weeks Fragrance Friday is about Harajuku Lovers' G of the Sea perfume. First of all the bottle is just amazing. Luscious mermaid hair, matching coral lip/mani combo, and a heart shaped belly button, this bottle is all about the details. 

The notes: Apple, Berries, Water Lily, Jasmine, Peony, Amber, and Musk. Usually I cannot wear anything with Jasmine in it, because it causes me to have a major headache, but this fruity floral scent, isn't the least bit overpowering. It's perfect and subtle for the spring and summer. It doesn't last all day, but it does linger for hours after spritzing! 

I have heard that the Harajuku Lovers line of perfumes has been discontinued which is a shame, because I really did enjoy their perfumes. However, I have seen the perfumes at stores like TJMaxx and Marshalls, so I'd check there to see if you can get your hands on G of the Sea! You won't regret it! 


What perfumes are you loving at the moment?

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment