Monday, May 20, 2013

Fuzz Free for Summer // Favorite hair removal products


Hi beauties,

Summer is just around the corner! - and to be honest, this spring has felt a bit summer like as it's been in the 80's for a while now! I thought I would share with you my favorite "Fuzz Free" hair removal products for summer, for those who want to try something other than shaving. Let's get started!

Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover For Face: I know that women don't like to admit it, but unless you are some sort of hairless human, we in general have hair on our face. Whether it be more on the mustache side of things, or just peach fuzz, it's there. Yes, it can be a bit embarrassing to admit or talk about, but hey it happens to all of us, so why be embarrassed? Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover is by far the best remover for my face. I'll go ahead and admit this first, I have dark hair on my face, and it is quite noticeable thanks to my pale complexion. Glamorous? - NO, but it's real life! ;) I'll apply a thin layer of this once or twice a week for 2-3 minutes, and then wash off with a damp wash cloth. It's simple and it works. I've never experienced any redness or burning, and best of all it is pretty cheap at the drugstore, and you get 2 oz, which will last you forever!

Nair Silky Sensations Dual Moisturizing Blend: I love to use this on my legs! 20% of this is a moisturizer, so it moisturizes while removing hair. It is pomegranate and soy scented, which is a nice change from the typical Nair smell. It leaves your legs hair free and silky smooth! 

Moom Botanical Hair Remover: I talked about this in my post about my favorite natural products. This isn't your typical wax, because it is using the sugaring technique. It contains all natural ingredients, and is gentle even on my most delicate areas.

GiGi Brazilian Bikini Wax System: This kit is great because you don't have to have a wax warmer to use it. It is a microwave formula. The kit contains the microwavable wax, pre-hon, pre-epillation oil, wax off oil, slow grow moisturizer, and applicators. You do have to be careful with this, because if you don't pull the wax off at first try, it can get stuck on your skin and it is painful to get off. It would be easier if you had someone to help you so they can pull your skin tight as your pull off the wax. This is a hard wax, so you don't need any strips to remove it, you just pull the wax right off. The kit wasn't very expensive from Amazon, and contains everything you'll need from start to finish! 

I'd love to know your tips and tricks or favorite hair removal products that keep you fuzz free for summer! I love hearing from you! 


XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment