Friday, May 31, 2013

Fragrance Friday: Fancy Love


Hi beauties,

I know, I know! I have a weird fascination with celebrity fragrances, but this one is in a category all it's own. 

Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson is something that I not only wear, but my mom and sister wear it as well. It is a beautiful fragrance, and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like the smell. It is something that is constantly getting compliments from both men and women! 

The notes in Fancy Love: (according to Macy's)

Top Notes: Peach Blossom, Bergamot, Goij Leaf, Pink Champagne
Heart Notes: Lotus, Peony, Plumeria, Jasmine, Turkish Rose
Base Notes: Amber, Blonde Woods, Musk, Patchouli 

Although it has a lot of floral notes, it isn't overpowering at all. I'm sensitive to florals, and they usually give me a headache, but this fragrance doesn't! It really lingers throughout the day, which is something that I look for in fragrances. If is very soft, so when you walk by someone, they get a hint of the fragrance. It is GORGEOUS!

I know that many people are skeptical of celebrity fragrances, but this is one that is a rare gem. I think everyone should get a sample, or have a smell in stores, because it is something that I think that EVERYONE would enjoy!

Have you tried Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love Perfume? I love hearing from you!

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment