Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekly Recap: This week on Miss Style Monster

Weekly Recap: This week on Miss Style Monster

Hi beauties,

I hope that you all had an amazing week! This week was a little special for me, as I turned 23 on May 30th! :) I wanted to write up my weekly recap, in case you missed any posts this week!




Underdog Product: Johnson's Baby Creamy Oil: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G for my dry sensitive skin! Read More [HERE]

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash: Natural, and doesn't irritate my skin. Post [HERE]

Disappointing Product: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads broke me out, BADLY! See more [HERE]

Summer Lovin' NYX Cream Blushes + Swatches: Hint--I'm obsessed! Post [HERE]

Fragrance Friday: Surprise, Surprise, another Celebrity Fragrance. I've never met anyone who didn't like Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love! Blog Post [HERE]


I hope you all had an amazing week! I cannot believe that it is already June!

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment