Wednesday, June 5, 2013

MAY 2013 Favorites

Hi beauties,

May FLEW by! It was my birthday month, and I spent my 23rd birthday poolside! :)

I wanted to share my monthly favorites with you. I don't have a ton of products, because I didn't wear very much makeup this month. It has been in the upper 80's with crazy humidity! Needless to say, my makeup didn't last long.





My first favorite are these beautiful flowers that boy sent me for my birthday! If you saw my "I heart spring" tag, then you know that daisies are one of my favorite flowers. I just LOVE these so much, and they make me smile every time I see them!


NYX Cream Blushes: I have a blog post dedicated to these, and I can't get enough! I love how they apply, and how they look on my dry skin! The colors are gorgeous too! I have them in the shades Glow, and Boho Chic.

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream: This is great for summer and hotter climates, because it is so light weight. It covers any imperfections while still letting your skin show through. I'd definitely suggest this for anyone who likes the "no makeup" makeup look.

Johnson's Baby Creamy Oil: I also have a blog post dedicated to this amazing lotion. It has both cocoa and shea butter and even though it has a thicker consistency, it soaks in quickly. I will definitely repurchase this product, and recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.

Those are my favorites for the month of May! I hope that you had an amazing month, and that your June is getting off to a great start! 

I'd love to know what your favorite products are! Let me know!

XOXO,
Erin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment