Thursday, June 27, 2013

MAY 2013 Empties (A little late..)


Hi beauties,

I'm obviously a little late to the May empties party, but I thought it was worth posting, because I had quite a bit of empties last month. Let's get started!

Poise Daily Freshness Feminine Wash: I'm not sure if this is a TMI, but oh well, I'm including it anyways! I like having a separate wash for the nether region, because I think it needs something other than what a regular body wash can provide. I got a sample of this Poise wash, and it was purple, and scented, so there were dyes and fragrance. It wasn't gentle enough for that area..I'll leave it at that!

 Bikini Zone Anti Bumps Shave Gel: I really liked this product. It did its job, and fulfilled all promises, as I never got any bumps while using the product. The blue gel doesn't foam up, so you can see the area that you are shaving. It is kind of pricey for what it is, but I'll continue to repurchase it anyway.

Centrum Flavor Burst Vitamins: I love these, and am currently on my third month of consistently taking them everyday! (Which is BIG for me!) These taste like a chewy sweet-tart, and have every vitamin you can think of! (It also contains biotin!) 

Walgreens Brand Raspberry scented moisturizing shave gel: This is comparable to Skintimate Raspberry Shave gel, which I love! This is an EXACT dupe, and I found it for $1.00! I will definitely purchase the Walgreen brand from now on! 

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Conditioner: Last month you saw the shampoo part of this duo, and I finally finished up the conditioner. It was an okay conditioner but I felt like I had to use a HUGE amount to see any difference in my hair. It smelled nice, and I love Herbal Essences products, so I will more than likely try a conditioner from another Herbal Essence Line.

Summers Eve Green Tea & Cucumber Wash: Yes, another feminine hygiene product. HAHA. It smells nice, and is clear. I love Summers Eve, and I have already purchased another wash! I am currently using the wash in the orange bottle, called Morning Blossom. I will continue to repurchase! 

It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Treatment: I know that I said I couldn't wait to get rid of this, but now I kind of miss it! Mainly for the fact that it made my hair a lot easier to comb through when wet, and partly for how soft my hair felt once it dried. I'm going to try and find a "dupe" at the drugstore.

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter: The smell of this makes me sick. I used it up on my feet so I wouldn't have to smell it, but the scent lingered (which was not a good thing in this situation!) It is really moisturizing, but boy that scent is strong.

Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara: This was a fantastic mascara! It is really expensive, but it made my lashes look like I had lash extensions on! They looked gorgeous, and this  mascara is top notch. I only had the sample size, but I'd recommend trying it out.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief: This was a very interesting moisturizer (in a good way!) it was an extremely hydrating moisturizer, but it was in gel form. The gel like consistency made it soak into my skin very very quickly, so I could apply my makeup straight away! I'm not sure if this is discontinued, but I found mine at a PX (a store on Army bases where you can buy practically anything!) I'd definitely repurchase this as well! 

Those are all my MAY 2013 empties! I'd love to know what products you used up! 

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment