Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SUMMER LOVIN' // VS Pink Sunkissed Body wash & scrub


Hi beauties,

Long time no see-- SORRY about that! (I'm in the process of moving! :) ) Anyways, I wanted to share a yummy product that I'm loving for summer. It is the VS Pink Sunkissed Bodywash & Scrub. It smells like a tropical beachy getaway, which I appreciate since I'm currently landlocked, and not going on vacation in the foreseeable future! What I like most about it, is the fact that is that it has exfoliating beads which scrubs off all the dead skin, while still being a moisturizing cleanser. It foams up really nicely, and your skin feels moisturized long after you get it out of the shower. The scent also lingers nicely throughout the day.

Hope you forgive me for being gone so long! 

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment