Friday, June 7, 2013

Fragrance Friday: Victoria's Secret Noir Love Me




Hi beauties,

I apologize for the lack of posts this week, I should be back to my everyday posting from now on! (This week was a little crazy to say the least!)

Fragrance Friday for this week is from Victoria's Secret "Sexy Little Things" line and is called Noir Love Me. I was instantly attracted to this perfume because of the bottle. The white bottle with the pink atomizer gives it a vintage feel, which is right up my alley! 

The notes of this perfume are: Wild Berries, Madagascar Orchid, and Musk.

Although the atomizer adds to the visual presentation of the bottle, I find that it just isn't practical. I find that the perfume doesn't spray as much product as I'd like, and it really doesn't last all day. (Which is pretty consistent with other VS perfumes!) I really do enjoy this perfume, because the berries and orchid make a very gorgeous combination. It's the perfect blend of fruity and floral.


What fragrances are you loving this week? I love hearing from you!

XOXO,
Erin 

 

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried any of Victoria's Secret's perfumes before so this was very helpful. My favorite fragrance would have to be Bath & Body Works' Caribbean Escape. It has such a nice tropical smell.

    http://hannahqinblog.blogspot.com/ ← please follow me back! ♥

    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete