Monday, May 27, 2013

Underdog Product: Johnson's Baby Creamy Oil


Hi beauties,

If you've read my blog before, you'd know that I have super dry skin! Lately it has been ridiculously itchy and dry, and my go-to moisturizers were just irritating it even more. I rediscovered the wonder that is Johnson's baby creamy oil which contains cocoa & shea butter. Like the bottle says, it is non-greasy and has a rich texture. When I first applied this, I thought that it would be one of those lotions that would take forever to sink in to my skin because of how thick it was. Needless to say- it sank in quickly and I was pleasantly surprised! It has a light ~typical~ cocoa butter scent which isn't overpowering. The scent does linger on the skin for a while after application, which I personally don't mind because I like the scent!

My skin LOVES this lotion. Although it sinks in quickly, it really has long lasting moisturizing results. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, in fact it soothes my dry skin, and stops the itching. I'd highly recommend that you all try out this lotion, because even though it is targeted for use on babies, it is amazing for adults as well! (I even prefer this over the Vaseline Cocoa butter!)


XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment