Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yardley London Sea Minerals Skin Smoothing Bath & Shower Gel



Hi beauties,

I'm coming at you today with a product RAVE! I have absolutely been loving the Yardley London Sea Minerals Skin Smoothing Bath & Shower Gel. "This Skin Smoothing Bath & Shower Gel is made with the perfect balance of Sea Minerals and nourishing plant extracts that moisturize, rejuvenate, and gently exfoliate. Your skin will feel smooth, toned and firmed to perfection. Refreshing & exhilarating bergamot + lime scent."  

I'll start off by telling you how amazing this scent is. I smell more of the lime rather than the beramot, but it is a light, and never overpowering scent that smells fresh and clean. It has Sea salt, and Sea Kelp which is supposed to help your skin feel firm. I have extremely dry skin, which becomes very itchy during the winter months, and I have to exfoliate regularly in order to keep my skin from feeling dull. This shower gel has become my most reached for product in my shower, because the sea salt grains are so small that it really exfoliates without feeling as though you are damaging your skin. (cough- apricot scrub- cough) It is paraben free, but I recently noticed that it is NOT sulfate free, with two of the top ingredients including the word "sulfate", which I will assume is what makes the shower gel foam up and create such a nice lather. Though it does include sulfates, I haven't noticed that it's dried out my skin further, which is great because normal shower gels cause my skin to become even more dry. 

I would definitely recommend the Yardley London Sea Minerals Skin Smoothing Bath & Shower gel to those looking for a gentle yet effective every day exfoliating shower gel, which smells nice and really helps wake you up in the mornings!

Has anyone tried any Yardley London products?


xoxo,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really nice, I like that it has a pump, I wish all shower gels did!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete