Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Cheeky little MAC purchase. Archie's Girls Edition

I'll start this post off by saying that I am currently supposed to be on a self appointed makeup buying ban. It lasted four days. That's it. I just really couldn't help myself! I LOVEEEE MAC Cosmetics, and absolutely love collection products from their collections with limited edition packaging. (I'm still kicking myself for not catching anything from the Marilyn Monroe collection before it sold out!)

Last Thursday, I received a MAC Cosmetics text update that said that the "Archie's Girls" collection had launched online. Of course I rushed to their website and quickly added my two "must have" products to my cart. Yes, I was on a buying ban, YES I should have resisted the urge to purchase, but I didn't, and I'm not sorry whatsoever. HAHA

After looking at the pre-launch photos and descriptions on Temptalia, I knew that I wanted the two blushes. 





The Veronica "Prom Princess" blush is described by Temptalia [link] as "a darkened, cool-toned pink with a barely-there sheen." I would agree. It looks intimidating in the pan, but blends out to an absolute beautiful flushed cheek color. 

The Betty "Cream Soda" blush is described by Temptalia [link] as "a light neutral coral" I would also agree, although I definitely feel like this blush pulls more to the orange side of "coral". It is absolutely gorgeous though! 



 I wore the Cream Soda blush today, and loved how natural it looked! Did you guys pick up anything from the Archie's Girls collection? Any suggestions of additional items I should check out?

xoxo
Erin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment