Friday, February 15, 2013

Cheeky little drugstore purchases

Hi beauties,

Yesterday I ran into Walgreens to buy some Valentine's day candy. Why? I'm not sure exactly, because I ended up in the beauty aisles instead of the candy aisle. (of course!)




I picked up Rimmel London's BB Cream in light, Rimmel London Scandaleyes Flex Mascara, Sinful Colors Nail Polishes in Unicorn and Sugar Rush, and a Jordana Fabuliner in brown.




Rimmel London's BB Cream in light is something that I've been wanting to try. It is cheaper than most drugstore BB creams, and claims to do 9 different things for your skin. It has an SPF 25 which is nice, but the product itself smells completely of sun screen, so if that smell isn't something you are too fond of, I might consider a different BB cream. At first try, I really like the BB cream although it pulls a little on the orange side, but I'll include a photo of me wearing it. 


I also picked up two Sinful Colors nail polishes. One is called Unicorn and it is a gorgeous pastel yellow. The second polish is Sugar Rush which is a beautiful pastel blue. I LOVE Sinful Colors nail polishes, and they are a bargain at $1.99 each.




Jordana Fabuliner is something that I recently heard about from GlamLifeGuru on youtube. It is a great deal at $1.99, and I really like it so far.


Last but not least is Rimmel London's Scandaleyes Flex, it is supposedly meant to be a mascara that can be taken from day to night, and is supposed to start by looking natural while becoming a false lash look after a few more coats. I chose this mascara in Extreme black, and it was not nearly as dark as my holy grail Revlon Grow Luscious mascara. I'm not sure how I feel about this mascara yet to be honest.



Hope you all have a wonderful day, thanks for reading! I'd love to hear about any drugstore products you're loving, so I can give them a try.


xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment