Monday, February 25, 2013

Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox Unboxing!!!!

Hi beauties,

I am BEYOND excited to share this post with you!!

A few months ago I heard about a website called Influenster [link] which is a free online community where you share your opinions on different products. Their website describes itself as "Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up)." 

I was lucky enough to qualify for their monthly VoxBox for February, which was called the Sweetheart VoxBox. I uploaded a unboxing video on my YouTube channel, but wanted to share it on my blog as well! 



This is how the VoxBox came packaged. How adorable is this little pink heart? 



Birds eye view of the goodies inside. Isn't it adorable? I CAN'T wait to review the products for you guys!



Products [L-R] Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-VIVID!} Powered Contour Cleansing System, Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Spray, SkinnyGirl On-the-Go Bars COCO-NUT, Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant. 


The Olay Fresh Effects {VA-VA-VIVID!} Powered Contour Cleansing System is said to give you a 400% Better Clean than just cleaning manually. I can't wait to try this out and see how well it cleans. It could possibly be the cheaper alternative to the Clarisonic! I'll keep you posted.


The next product was the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea-Salt Spray. I have heard a lot about Not Your Mother's Products on YouTube, but had never tried any for myself. My first impression on this product is that it is AMAZING! Not only does it smell delicious, but it defined my curls while keeping them smooth and soft, which is rare for a sea-salt spray.


The Skinnygirl Daily On-the-Go Bars were something that immediately sparked my interest. I'm sure everyone has heard of the creater of Skinnygirl, Bethenny Frankel from Real Housewives of New York. I had heard of the Skinnygirl Cocktails, so when I saw that there were nutrition bars, I was very interested. As a vegetarian, I don't always get all the protein that I need in my diet, so when I saw that the COCO-NUT bar had 8 grams of protein in a 180 calorie bar, I was more than excited to try it out. Typically nutrition type bars have a funny aftertaste, and that was simply NOT the case with these. It was delicious, and it was a perfect afternoon pick me up which gave me that extra energy I needed to push through my afternoon to do list. I would HIGHLY recommend these, and plan on purchasing more!


Last but not least, the final product included in my Sweetheart VoxBox was the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant. Recently, I saw a commercial that explained that our normal sweat is different from the sweat that happens when we are stressed, which is a really interesting concept, and something that I never noticed before, but it totally makes sense. I love Secret Clinical Strength deodorants, and am excited to test this one out. My first impression is that it smells wonderful! The scent is "serene citrus" and it smells incredible, (if it was a perfume, I would probably wear it. It reminds me of Pacifica Body butters, which I am a HUGE fan of!) I have noticed that I stay fresh longer than I typically would with my normal deodorant. I'll keep you updated!


I can't wait to write a followup review after I finish testing out these products and let you all know how everything turned out!



I hope you all are doing well!


xoxo,
Erin 


No comments:

Post a Comment