Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day FOTD & NOTD

Happy Valentine's Day beauties,

I wanted to post my makeup of the day and nails of the day since I took a little extra time on my makeup today.








Products Used:

FACE:
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Moisture Lotion
Rimmel London BB Cream - Light
MAC Studio Fix Powder - NW 20 (Applied VERY lightly)
Revlon Age Defying Concealer - Light
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer - Sun light
MAC Powder Blush - Prom Princess

Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Too Cool
Urban Decay Glinda Palette (Illusion all of the lid and up to the brow bone, Aura on the inner corner, Magic on the outter corner, Tornado & South blended into the crease)
 Jordana Fabuliner - brown -Upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Rockstar - Lower lash line, and water line
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Flex Mascara - Extreme Black
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - blackest black

Lips:
Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color- Glinda

Nails:

I wanted to do a really sparkly girly manicure for Valentine's Day! I did a base color of Sinful Colors "Beautiful Girl", then on my accent finger I added OPI's Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It from the Minnie Mouse collection. It has gorgeous heart glitter in it so I thought it would be perfect for Valentine's day. My problem was that Minnie Mouse was being stingy today because after three coats, I only had 2 heart shaped glitters on my nail. On the rest of my fingers I added OPI's Teenage dream from the Katy Perry collection. Yes, I know it's going to be an absolute pain to remove but for now, I'm loving it. 








Thanks for reading! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment