Sunday, March 17, 2013

Update Skinnygirl Daily Bars - Influenster


Hi beauties,

I just wanted to give a little update on the Skinnygirl Daily On-the-Go Bar that I featured in my Influenster SweetHeart Vox Box unboxing blog post from a few weeks ago. I received the COCO-NUT with Peanut Butter flavor, and I was pleasantly surprised by this. Like I had previously mentioned, this bar offers 8 grams of protein in a 180 calorie bar which is amazing for a vegetarian like myself who doesn't always get the protein that they need. This COCO-NUT bar was SO delicious. The flavor reminded me of the Caramel Delight Girl Scout Cookies, except at only 180 calories. I highly recommend that you try these out, and I will definitely be purchasing some more. I've already looked into the water powder mixes as well, so expect a post on those soon once I order them.


Have you tried an Skinnygirl products? I'm curious to learn more and get recommendations to try out next. (I've had the Skinnygirl Cocktail in Peach Margarita- and it is YUMMY - F.Y.I! hehe)

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment