Sunday, March 10, 2013

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Hi beauties,

If you saw my unboxing post of my Influenster SweetHeart VoxBox, then you saw that the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texurizing Sea Salt Spray was included in the box. I wanted to give you a more in depth review, now that I've had this product for several weeks and have had time to test it out. 

This product is described by Not Your Mother's as "Now everyday can be a day at the beach...minus the sunburn. BEACH BABE has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. Infused with natural dead sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long." 

I have naturally curly hair, which due to the length of my hair it is now so heavy that it's more of waves than curls. (When it's short, I have ringlet curls!) I also have frizzy hair, which can cause a bit of curl chaos. 

The Beach Babe Texurizing Sea Salt Spray enhances my curl without weighing it down or making it feel "crunchy" like other sea salt sprays tend to do. It also tames frizz, even in rainy/snowy conditions. It also smells delicious (coco-nutty and tropical! It reminds me of a day on the beach!) I will definitely be purchasing a larger bottle once I finish up the trial size. I highly recommend this, and can see it becoming a staple for my hair routine in the summer months.

    

Embracing the beachy messy waves. LOVE IT

What do you guys think? Have you tried out any Not Your Mother's Products?

*I did receive this product for free inside my Influenster SweetHeart VoxBox.- THANKS INFLUENSTER!!!


XOXOOXOX,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment