Saturday, March 16, 2013

FOTD: St. Patty's Day Inspired Green Smokey Eye



Hi beauties,

I have heard that green eyeshadow is very complimentary to brown eyes, but I had never been brave enough to try it out. I thought St. Patrick's Day might be just the time to venture into the green eyeshadow realm. I did a trial run yesterday, and wanted to share the results, as I was quite please with how it turned out.


Products Used:

Face:
-Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Sun-Damage Moisturizer
-Revlon Age Defying Concealer - Light
-Rimmel London BB Cream - Light
-MAC Studio Fix Powder - NW20
-Benefit Hula Bronzer (Contouring)
-Rimmel London Natural Bronzer - Sunlight
-MAC Prom Princess Blush

Eyes:
-MAC Constructivist Paintpot
-Wet-N-Wild Trio- 382B- Cool As A Cucumber
-MAC Humid Eyeshadow (outer corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner - Brown
-Covergirl Lashblast Length Mascara
-Fresh Supernova Mascara

Lips:
-L'oreal the Balm- Caring Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment