Tuesday, March 12, 2013

FOTD: Flower Beauty Smoke and Mirrors Shadow Play

Hi beauties,

I wanted to do a FOTD using the Flower Beauty "Smoke and Mirrors" Shadow Play eyeshadow quad that I featured in a previous blog post. It was really rainy and yucky out yesterday, so I wasn't feeling wearing any sparkley/glittery eyeshadow. I have never been one to wear completely matte eyeshadow looks, but I really liked how it looked yesterday. It also lasted all day when paired over top a MAC paint pot!



 Products I'm wearing:

Face-
-Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Moisture Lotion. (Since I have dry skin, I never really wear a makeup primer, and just use a lotion!)
-Revlon Age Defying Concealer in Light
-Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in 180 Nude Beige (applied with Real Techniques buffing brush)
-MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW20 (dusted LIGHTLY to set foundation with a Crown powder brush from Hautelook)
-Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Neutralizer
-Benefit Hula Bronzer (used with Real Techniques contour brush to contour cheekbones)
-Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light (all over bronzer, applied with the same Crown powder brush in the E 3 technique!)
-MAC Prom Princess Blush
-Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll (applied with Sonia Kashuk duo-fiber brush to highlight tops of cheekbones)

Eyes-
-NYX Push-Up Bra For Your Eyebrow (Highlight side for highlighting brow bone)
-Benefit Bad gal Brown Mascara (applied with Real Techniques brow brush to tame eyebrows)
-MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist
-Flower Beauty Smoke and Mirrors quad (dirty gray matte shade all over the lid, matte smokey blue/grey in outer corner and into the crease, matte cream shade in inner tear duct area, and on brow bone.)
-Jordana Fabuliner in Brown
-Fresh Supernova Mascara
-Covergirl Lashblast Length  

Lips-
L'oreal  the Balm in Caramel Comfort 

I know that it seems like a lot of products and work, but I have this routine down and complete it in around 10 minutes. I'm loving the Flower beauty quad and have found myself using it everyday in one way or another.

Hope you have a great Tuesday!

xoxo,
Erin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment