Saturday, March 2, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand



Hi beauties,

I wanted to post about a bargain that I found. I have always thought that the mini OPI nail polish sets are a great deal because you get to try out different shades without committing to a full bottle of nail polish. The same goes for the Mariah Carey liquid sand mini nail set. It retails for around $11 depending on where you find it, and it is a great way to try out the "liquid sand" nail trend.  




 "Can't Let Go" is looking more blue in this lighting when it is a true purple shade, and "The Impossible" is looking more red while it is a true pink shade. "Get Your Number" and "Stay the Night" are showing up true to color. 


Please excuse my cuticles, I definitely need a manicure but I wanted to show you an up close photo of the texture. The OPI Liquid Sand trend is very unique, and I'm quite a fan of it! 

Do you guys like the Liquid Sand trend? Are you going to try any of the Mariah Carey polishes? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for reading.

xox,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment