Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {VA-VA-VIVID}

Hi beauties,


As you saw in my Sweetheart VoxBox unboxing post, I recently received the Olay Fresh Effects {VA-VA-VIVID} facial cleansing system to try. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now, and I'm officially in love. 



The actual brush is very small and compact. It is travel friendly and doesn't take up much space in your bathroom which is very nice! It is a vibrating cleansing system and gets my face so incredibly clean! Since it is small, it can get in the little nooks around my nose which I'll admit sometimes gets neglected. It deep cleans my pores and just really keeps my face feeling clean and fresh. 

Before: Dull skin ready to be cleansed!

During: I used the Shine Shine go away cleanser.

During: Getting my skin clean and fresh.

After: Clean, Glowing Skin!

As you can tell, I really enjoy using this product and have noticed my skin to be more fresh and glowing since I have started using Olay's {VA-VA-VIVID} 


Just wanted to give you an update!

XOXO,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment