Sunday, March 17, 2013

Confessions of a Hand Sanitizer Hoarder..

Hi beauties,

My name is Erin, and I'm addicted to hand sanitizer. I am a substitute teacher, and I learned my lesson my first year on the job, because I was sick all the time from not washing my hands as much as I should. My fix was adding a hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works to my work lanyard ID. I haven't gotten sick as much this year, because having hand sanitizer on my all the time reminds me to use it! My sister is my enabler, because she recently bought me a TON for a St. Patrick's Day/Early Easter present. I thought I would share with you, in case you are in the market for something to help keep the germs at bay.



The first 2 were technically in a 3 piece bundle, but the Luck O' The Irish mini hand sanitizer is already on my work lanyard. The Luck O' The Irish foaming hand soap was something I was really excited to see. I am planning on saving it until I move into my apartment in a few months. The LOVE Shamrock and Heart sanitizer smells like pink lemonade which is awesome. I can't wait to use it next!





These tropical themed sanitizers also came in a bundle. They smell incredible, and already have me counting down the days until summer! The mango is probably my favorite, but they all smell amazing.


This was another bundle which was party themed. It came with 3 "Party" sanitizers and 2 "I heart cake" sanitizers. Thankfully I really like both of the scents, so I don't have to worry about wasting any. The I heart Cake sanitizer is really realistically cake scented. Usually, food scented items tend to smell very artificial, but that isn't the case with these!


 The next sanitizers came in an "I heart.." themed bundle. They all smell great, however the I heart cookie dough is kind of artificial smelling. I was hoping it would be realistically scented like it's I heart cake counterpart, but unfortunately that wasn't the case for this one. I will use it though.


The final bundle was filled with "Fresh Picked" sanitizers. These smell so amazing and truly live up to their name of smelling like they are "Fresh Picked". I can't get over how fresh they smell, and I am currently carrying the Fresh Picked Strawberries one on my keys!

So that is the end of my Bath & Body Works show and tell. As you can see, I am really stocked up on hand sanitizers for a while. Do you guys have any favorite sanitizer scents that I should check out?

Talk to you soon!!

xoxo,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I'm a preschool teacher and have become obsessed with b&bw hand sanitizers ! They smell lovely and I've gotten sick probably once this winter.. I subbed to your channel and would love to see more videos from you!

    ReplyDelete