Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Beauty boxes/bags/baskets are they worth the hype?

Hi beauties!

As you know, I read a lot of beauty blogs (don't we all!) and watch a lot of beauty videos. I see tons and tons of reviews for beauty sample subscription services. Burchbox, Glossybox, BeautyBag, Beautytubes, BeautyArmy, MyGlam, Eco-Emi JUST TO NAME A FEW! (shewwww, that's a lot!) My question is: Are they worth it? Are they worth the 10-20-ish $ a month, to try beauty samples? The makeup hoarder in me says YES! But part of me says no. Does anyone have any experience with beauty subscriptions? I like the idea of Eco-Emi (seeing as though I'm a vegetarian, and try my best to be as eau natural as possible. ;)) And of course, they aren't taking any new subscriptions until June! Which subscriptions are the best? worst? I'd love to hear some feedback, because I am itching to try one, (or five!)

xoxo
Have a fantastic Wednesday!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment