Thursday, May 10, 2012

The one that got away..

Hey there beauties!
Now I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I had to share. I have a strange love of buying bathing suits, and I'll be the first to admit it! While browsing around Hot Topic's online store, I came across a beautiful monokini with a skull on the front. I know skull patterns aren't everyone's "thing", but I love them! I love to pair really edgy skull pattern items with something really girly and unexpected. I could just see myself on the beach in this bathing suit and a huge girly floppy sun hat. Standing six foot tall, I have to opt for a larger size in one piece suits than I would for a two piece. I added a size large to my cart, and then decided to wait 24 hours to really think about my purchase and if I woke up the next day still wanting the suit, then I'd buy it. Simple as that. The thing is, when I woke up the next day they only had it left in a size extra-small. I checked my local Hot Topic store, and they were sold out, saying that this was their "best selling swim suit". I had to share my story. As this one was the one that got away.

;)
Don't you just hate when that happens?
Xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment