Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer nails

Hi,
Hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day! It's been rainy and cold here, which is a major bummer. I thought a nail polish post would be fun. I love summer colors, and while I don't typically follow trends as far as what nail polish shades are "summer" or "winter" appropriate, I thought I'd share what I'm planning on wearing on my fingers and toes this summer! I broke them into four separate categories. Let's get started.



Office Appropriate Summer neutrals.


[L-R] Butter London: No More Waity, Katie. OPI: I Vant To Be A-Lone Star. OPI: Coney Island Cotton Candy. OPI: Barefoot In Barcelona. Sinful Colors: Tokyo Pearl. Sinful Colors: Vacation Time. Sinful Colors: Star Fish.




Pastels 
[L-R] Sinful Colors: Beautiful Girl. OPI: Rumple's Wiggin'. Revlon: Minted


Brights
[L-R] NYC: Times Square Tangerine (Creme). NYC: Pink Promenade (Creme). NYC: French White Tip. Sinful Colors: Boogie Nights. OPI: Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It. Milani: Jewel FX Red.


Mermaid-y Shades

[L-R] Sinful Colors: Dream On. Sinful Colors: Gorgeous. China Glaze: For Audrey. Sinful Colors: Mint Apple. Sinful Colors: You Just Wait. OPI: Teenage Dream



I love changing up my nail colors especially during the summer, when it's so fun to try out fun toe nail colors.

What will you be wearing on your nails this summer? Any polish recommendations?

Talk soon,
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment