Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stylish snacking

Hi beauties,
I am a big snack person. I especially feel the need for an afternoon snack to give me that pick up that I need to make it through the rest of the day. A couple of months ago I found a really great snack on the glamour magazine app, and I've been making it ever since. I'm a vegetarian, and eating healthy is something that is really important to me. This snack contains really great, yummy, and most importantly, healthy ingredients which will give you that energizing pick up you need!

You don't have to bake anything, which is great for those who aren't good in the kitchen! (a.k.a: me!) Peanut butter and honey adds a nice sweetness while flaxseed adds a wonderful crunch!

I've added a photo of the recipe and the process of making the no-bake energy bites. Let me know if you try them out or if you have any recipe recommendations for afternoon snacks!

Have a great Tuesday!
Xoxoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment