Monday, April 30, 2012

A little about me...

I figured it might be good to make a little "about me" intro post, since I'm new to the world of beauty and fashion blogging..so, here we go! Fingers crossed this doesn't accidentally turn into a match.com ad. ;)


My name is Erin, and I'm an (almost) 22 year old college senior studying communications! I hope to be a sports broadcaster one day, specifically for hockey. I'm an insanely huge hockey fan! :)

I also work in the modeling industry as a fashion and runway model! (I'm six foot tall!-but still love rocking the heels!)

I'm a vegetarian, amateur veggie gardener, thrifting enthusiast! I'm from a VERY small town in Kentucky, and a lot of people don't share my love for fashion and beauty products! I love to write, so I decided that making a blog would give me a much needed creative outlet, in which I could share my passions!

I'll include some random pictures! :)

 [A night out with friends. Wasn't sure if they'd be weirded out by being on my blog, so I cropped them out. :(]
 [Hello Kitty lover/Collector]
 [HUGE HOCKEY FAN! GO BLUES!!!!]
 [Rocking a very unusual runway outfit]
 [Photo by the AMAZING Kevin Sinclair]
 [Photo by Kristin Barlowe]
 
 [Upper Magazine]
 [Photo by Kristin Barlowe]
 [My rescued Russian Blue cat Weedle]
 [My Greyhound Lab mix, Hemi Daisy!]
 [Lex Scene Magazine]
 [Photo by Kristin Barlowe]
 [Photo by Glint Studios]

 [Photo by Wee Seing]

Have a good Monday!
xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment