Wednesday, April 18, 2012

7 deadly sins of beauty tag!









1.GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item would probably be my lip balm (not pictured) It's the Baby Lips by Maybelline, and it smells like peach. So yummy. My most expensive is probably my Urban Decay Naked Palette, which I think was around $50.00 (USD)


2.WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with MAC Studio Fix Fluid. Sometimes I love it, and sometimes I absolutely hate it. Primarily because I don't think that the color is a perfect match for me. I have it in NC 20, (I've also tried a MAC foundation in NW 20- which also didn't suit my skin tone properly.) If NC 20 and NW 20 had a baby, it would be my perfect shade. Anywho, back to the point- I love Studio fix fluid because it is such a full flawless foundation, but I find that it is hard to work with, and dries very fast so it's hard to blend. It stays put ALL day, so I make it work.
The product that has been the hardest to get was my Urban Decay Naked palette, I literally stalked the ULTA website for weeks, until it came back in stock. It was worth the wait though, I absolutely adore it, and am contemplating getting the Naked2 palette! (Does anyone have it? It is worth it?)

3.GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Delicious? I'd say my vaseline cocoa butter lotion (lame- I know!), but it smells so delicious, and makes my skin feel soft and incredible, plus it is super cheap!

4.SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
It would be my MAC fluidlines. I love them! I have blacktrack, and dip down (I think is the name- it's a creamy chocolate brown). They stay put, and are worth every penny! Plus they can be use as bases for a smokey eye shadow look. The only problem is that you have to have a little extra time to apply, because you have to use a brush, which is why I have been opting for my Urban Decay 24/7 liners instead.

5.PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I think it would be a highlighter. I have dry/dull skin, and it makes me really self-conscious. I love to make my makeup look as glowy and dewy as possible, and love to highlight. My favorites at the moment are Dior Amber diamonds (SWOOOON- LITERALLY IN LOVE!) and Benefit high beam. I also like to layer the two!

6.LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Well, his ability to act in a gentlemen like manner is very attractive to me. I also like a guy who can make me laugh, and who is tall. (I'm six foot tall- so I'd like a guy taller than me!)

7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
This was a difficult question for me. I'd love to try out some LORAC, Laura Mercier, Laura Geller, or Cargo products. I've also seen some heavenly looking Dior blushes, and I'd love to try out Chanel bronze universal or a YSL Lipstick. Oh, or the Macadamia Oil hair masque that I've seen on millions of beauty blogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment